MAP Protocol's Technical Mechanism
While cross-chain bridges can be easily built with MAP Protocol, MAP Protocol itself tackles a more fundamental problem and pursues a larger vision: boosting the whole cross-chain ecosystem by building an omnichain network infrastructure. Any dApp built with the infrastructure utomatically inherits the omnichain nature of MAP Protocol without requiring the developers to tackle the error-prone cross-chain communications. With the technical threshold of building omnichain dApp reduced, the ecosystem shall thrive.
- 1.MAP Protocol is structured in three layers: Protocol Layer, Omnichain Services Layer (MOS), and Application Layer.
- 2.MAP Protocol achieves omnichain interoperability with all EVM and non-EVM chains by deploying cross-chain execution and verification via on-chain smart contracts, and cross-chain messenger inter-chain program.
- 3.MAP Protocol's cross-chain verification network has security finality by adopting the Light-client independent self-verification mechanism.
- 4.MAP Relay Chain is fully EVM compatible built upon Proof-of-Stake mechanism and **Byzantine Fault Tolerant consensus.
- 5.MAP Relay Chain accomplished heterogeneous expansion on the EVM level, which simplified the complexity of engineering and minimized the gas fee for cross-chain verification between heterogeneous chains.
- 6.By connecting with MAP Relay Chain, EVM and non-EVM chains form a cross-chain execution and verification network.
- 7.MAP Protocol provides SDK for the inter-chain communication component - Messenger to dApp developers. Each dApp can have its own Messenger and tailor-make their reward scheme, which facilitates cross-chain transactions to be completed.
- 8.MAP Protocol provides developers with MAP Cross-chain Services similar to Google GMS. It is convenient for developers to develop and share omnichain asset liquidity and data.
- 9.MAP Protocol supports both assets and data cross-chain.
- 10.MAP Relay Chain supports the development of all omnichain dApps, including omnichain oracle, omnichain swap, cross-chain bridge for tokens and NFTs, decentralized derivatives, omnichain DAO, and omnichain GameFi, etc.
Developers can deploy omnichain dApps on MAP Relay Chain to achieve interoperability.