Construction of MAP Protocol
- Validator: Validator is the foundation of the MAP Relay Chain. Community members can stake $MAPO and build a node with the required computing power to run a validator. Community members can also delegate their $MAPO to other validator operators.
- Maintainer: The value of the maintainer is to update the status of the Light-client deployed on the target chain so that the verification network can run smoothly. When the maintainer updates the Light-client, a transaction must be written on-chain, resulting in a gas fee payment. Because of this, MAP Protocol's economic model has designed a portion separately to incentivize and compensate Maintainers. Running as a maintainer requires computation power, sufficient fund flow to prepay the gas fees with the target chain's token, and staking of $MAPO.
- Liquidity provider: Community members can provide liquidity to Vaults on each chain through Dapps deployed in the MAP ecosystem. Incentives are provided directly by each Dapp.
- Messenger: Running as a messenger requires a sufficient amount of gas fee for the MAP Relay Chain ($MAPO) and the target chains (native token). Messengers are incentivized by each Dapp.
- End Users: Community members can participate through various types of Dapps in the MAP ecosystem and get rewards.